Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 18:33 sometimes I feel like twitter is a ticker for blog promotion...not sure it was meant for that! #
  • 18:47 @warzabidul I am just surprised that most tiny links are pointing to self promote a blog or a company...Didn't you notice? Maybe I'm fol ... #
  • 19:03 @warzabidul i guess you are not foolowing Guy Kawasaki :) humor on... #
  • 19:42 [seesmic] Password policy: How you do it?? - www.seesmic.com/Standalone.html?video=SZ9kts4YKp #
  • 09:05 OMG 18 persons in front of me @ socialsecurity office. #
  • 09:11 @brightwings check www.techhit.com/OutTwit/ #
  • 10:33 Back in the office. Conf call and board meeting. Exciting day! :) #
  • 11:14 @JustPeg I don't in fact...I stole this pic...glad someone noticed :-) #
  • 12:08 if Google buys 700Mhz spectrum we will all need quint-band phones... #
  • 15:05 @roam4free i am in a baba cool mood :) aren't you?? #
  • 15:38 @JeffHeubo very welcome! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Follow me on Twitter FLORIAN SEROUSSI

No comments: