Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 18:09 booking a flight for Vancouver next week. Damn everything is full! The only thing I found is 2 stops from Mia to YVR!! #
  • 18:25 @jeffpulver have a safe trip! #
  • 07:00 Good morning #
  • 09:01 @jeffpulver welcome in Miami! Should be perfect weather today. #
  • 09:04 @jeffpulver turkey on the beach kinda of change the general thanksgiving idea... #
  • 09:30 [seesmic] Are people crazy?? Have your heard about BLACK FRIDAY? - tinyurl.com/yozlar #
  • 09:50 @JeffHeubo Shopping online is so simple nowadays...why would I wait online. I can hardly queue to board an airplane :)) #
  • 12:07 going to see new offices - too small here. #
  • 16:14 87 my car says. I just love this weather #
  • 16:18 Driving by aventura mall during thanksgiving is insane. Another good reason to move our offices. #
  • 16:49 gameover UK... #
  • 16:54 @warzabidul maybe Andorra can win :)) #
  • 16:55 oh no...too bad...you still have the spice girls LOL #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Follow me on Twitter FLORIAN SEROUSSI

No comments: