Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 18:05 @roam4free since when do you sleep anyway. Another ny resolution? #
  • 23:47 cold weather for 48 hours in Florida and everyone is panicking www.local10.com/weather/14965607/detail.html #
  • 23:56 @shelisrael Global Exagerating - world is mad! Anyway it's not too cold. A bit chilly but dry. #
  • 23:57 @splashgirl Iam confident cat will find his way back home. Have a good night! #
  • 23:59 @susanreynolds just saw your twit regarding knee. I wonder how it happened. pre-existing condition?? #
  • 00:06 @revtriste lol - the good point is that there is no other bad news. Watching CNN/Fox with special reports from Miami is almost relaxing... #
  • 00:10 @susanreynolds thanks for your kind words. hopefully doc will fix it. What would we do without them ;) #
  • 00:14 @iteachcomputers are you saying that specificaly for Florida? #
  • 00:22 @iteachcomputers it may affect prices of few oranges but no more. though next year we might see some ski stores opening up on Lincoln Road. #
  • 00:23 @OurielOhayon twitter must improve on that subject. I agree. Alerting and archiving are becoming a major issue. #
  • 00:28 doc said ice, elevate and rest. I should take his word for it. Shutting down the lights. See you in the morning. #
  • 07:50 Good morning - I hope your night was better than mine... #
  • 08:15 @jeffpulver good morning. I 'm keeping an eye on your place. Don't worry no ice on balcony for now :) #
  • 09:55 Going to the office now. late starter today. #
  • 10:59 @threefive welcome and thanks for the add. #
  • 11:00 @sass I was planning to come but my knee problem is holding me back. #
  • 11:01 @infomaniac take vitamin C a lot to keep you out of trouble. #
  • 11:27 @warzabidul are you trying to quit?? we missed you here. #
  • 11:29 new office desk too nice. i cant find anything - i need my mess back! #
  • 11:42 @roam4free are you planning on moving? #
  • 11:45 @loiclemeur Good morning to you! #
  • 11:46 @conoro do you have sip settings available on your N95 vodafone branded? #
  • 11:48 @scobleizer I heard from @jeffpulver you can get the 5000 limit lifted. He had over 6000 friends on FB. #
  • 12:38 @warzabidul you got me scared for a while... #
  • 12:39 @conoro you should also try twibble.de for your n95. great app for mobile twittering #
  • 12:56 @kr8tr welcome to my twits and thanks for the add! #
  • 13:06 @NseriesWOMWorld when I first updated my N95 8gb got a freeze. Phone was bricked. #
  • 13:15 I'm in StarrGazr's room on photophlow www.photophlow.com/flickr/user/tracylee #
  • 13:16 @1938media ok - guns on the table...Loren is back! #
  • 13:19 TC says 'Only three days into 2008 and we've already seen two monster exits in Israel' tinyurl.com/392fn9 #
  • 13:56 @TonyOlivero Comcast's Motorola box is crap! it freezes most of the time - only way to fix the problem is to unplug/replug #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Follow me on Twitter FLORIAN SEROUSSI

No comments: