Friday, January 04, 2008

Tweets for Today

  • 18:57 another twitter outage tinyurl.com/248vtj #
  • 18:57 @vickibrannock thanks for the add!! #
  • 18:59 I had a busy day and no time to twit. mostly meetings...anyway now I'm here! #
  • 19:04 @chazfrench you are already on my list! #
  • 09:55 Good morning twitter!! #
  • 09:56 What a night!! ER @ mt sinai hospital. I am in bed and will certainly stay this way for the next 2/3 days... #
  • 09:57 @dayngr hello twitter friend - happy morning. #
  • 10:00 @vicequeenmaria actually they were above average last night. thanks for your kind words. #
  • 10:27 @justpeg @roam4free @tomraftery thanks for your support. I can't rely on my knee but I can count on my twitter friends. #
  • 10:29 @aqualung same as snitter will do. #
  • 10:38 @aqualung snitter should work fine if you update adobe air beta 3. #
  • 10:42 @Dayngr i'll try it. #
  • 10:45 Is there a better client than twitterberry for blackberries? #
  • 12:16 @Dayngr twittering from twhirl. You are right it's a great client!! thanks for the tip! #
  • 12:17 @twhirl i tried twhirl few months back and i was not convinced. Just downloaded new version few minutes ago and it's great! #
  • 12:34 @digitalmaverick i have deleted my superwall. Only spam there! #
  • 12:36 i'm preparing a blog post on twitter is there any general stats on twitter. How many twits per day? how many users? average twits per user? #
  • 12:38 @digitalmaverick i dont think there is such an option. Maybe @jeffpulver FB expert can tell us? #
  • 12:43 @digitalmaverick unfriend whoever is spamming. works pretty good :) #
  • 13:09 @digitalmaverick drastic and efficient. I had to do it for a friend who was vampiring me 10 times/day. He get my blood :) #
  • 13:15 @mkrigsman cool definition of twitter, it's alcohol free too! #
  • 13:15 @StarrGazr nice pics - great link. #
  • 13:17 @digitalmaverick lol #
  • 13:19 do you think there is an addiction to twitter? #
  • 13:22 @shamir how addicted? #
  • 13:23 @princess_belle how much do you think you are spending on twitter on average? reading or writing? I am preparing a blog post on twitter... #
  • 13:25 @girlygeekdom welcome new twitter friend. of course I could stop. But do I want to? do you consider yourself addicted? #
  • 13:26 @StarrGazr that was going to be my second question. Can you spread rumors via twitter...but you did not answer the first one!! #
  • 13:29 @roam4free never say never...you might want to keep your account there. Who knows... #
  • 13:31 @StarrGazr how much time do you spend on average per day reading/writing on twitter? #
  • 13:32 @shamir following people you knew before or mostly new friends like me? #
  • 13:49 @StarrGazr i got your point. thanks for the input #
  • 13:49 @shamir i agree with you. so much interactivity on twitter #
  • 13:50 we are preparing a nice blog post with @roam4free on twitter. It should be ready this week end. #
  • 13:51 @MMartin @chattee @davedev thanks for the add!! #
  • 13:53 @StarrGazr and the answer is? #
  • 13:55 @StarrGazr you get all the points. but you will get much more if you give the answers :) lol #
  • 13:56 @warzabidul and you, are you addicted to twitter? how much time do you spend on twtiter/day reading/writing? #
  • 14:05 @warzabidul nice for your info - we are working on a blog post with my buddy @roam4free about twitter. we needed the view of an expert. #
  • 14:09 twitter on ABC news tinyurl.com/224rvg #
  • 14:11 ABC says twitters has more than 100.000 users. Seems to me there are much more users. #
  • 14:18 @warzabidul @StarrGazr i think the 100K is below any expectation. #
  • 14:31 @girlygeekdom i like your answer...not yet..lol #
  • 14:32 @oemperor do you know what is the number roughly? #
  • 14:41 according to twittown there was 340K twitter accounts back in July 2007 snurl.com/1wl90 how many today? at least double I would say #
  • 14:56 @fredericguarino i agree with you. I guess we'll never get the exact number of active numbers. But if I had the # of twits/day it would help #
  • 17:08 @oemperor thanks a lot for the link to @missrogue #
  • 17:26 @susanreynolds thanks for the link of Ann blog #
  • 17:35 @jkuramot i just saw that - thanks for the tip. Blog post coming out soon. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Follow me on Twitter FLORIAN SEROUSSI

No comments: