Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 08:53 @ Cincinatti airport. Another fuckin' un-believable cold city. Get me back home!! #
  • 09:11 @JustPeg I was there last week. Was ok back then. I need some Florida sunshine!! #
  • 13:09 Good morning or good afternoon wherever you are!! Back in Florida 84F outisde. #
  • 13:32 iSkoot skype client bugging. I got 3-4 hours delay in chats. Really annoying! But hey it's free...can i complain?? #
  • 15:37 @roam4free told you!! mine is broken...i'll take yours! #
  • 16:05 I will be in NYC tomorrow. If anyone wants to share a drink let me know #
  • 16:24 i mispelled facebook here is what I found faccebook.com/ #
  • 17:36 @roam4free ok give me 10 min #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Follow me on Twitter FLORIAN SEROUSSI

No comments: