Monday, December 24, 2007

Tweets for Today

  • 18:53 excellent article i like the analogy tinyurl.com/ywg6t9 #
  • 18:57 @Scobleizer twitter acts weird from time to time. Another alpha/beta service. #
  • 20:47 @phillymac that flu is really bad. Got it from @roam4free. Spreading it around florida...sorry #
  • 20:48 the more I use twitter the more I like it. #
  • 21:07 @dalecruse welcome #
  • 21:08 @phillymac I like your avatar. Nice Santa hat. happy holidays #
  • 22:41 @duncanriley congrats man!! #
  • 22:42 @Scobleizer I don't agree but you have some strong points for seesmic #
  • 06:34 @OurielOhayon twitterberry working fine here #
  • 06:35 @aydin yes it can update FB - it's just a setting #
  • 06:38 @aydin you need to install an app on your fb #
  • 06:38 @roam4free good morning #
  • 06:41 @roam4free what is this thing you are showing?? #
  • 07:38 @roam4free I tried to use qik few days ago after reading scoble posts. But I never received the sms #
  • 08:18 @jeffpulver Good morning Jeff #
  • 08:20 @jeffpulver I like small laptops and MacBook Pro is too big for me. But it's a good computer :) #
  • 08:23 @alexdc Jeff has the details - back to you @JeffPulver #
  • 08:26 @jeffpulver They say all xmas week is going to be sunny and nice. I am taking the boat out tomorrow. Kids day!! #
  • 08:27 @jeffpulver less than 10 i would say. #
  • 08:28 @jeffpulver sunny isles is a good place - i know few places where we can have a nice breakfast #
  • 12:29 Cruising on collins ave under a crazy sun - where is the xmas spirit?? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter Follow me on Twitter FLORIAN SEROUSSI

No comments: